- New Arrivals
- Adult Toys
- Create Account
- Become a Distributor
- Newsletter SignUp
- Worldwide stores
• Cheerleader inspired bodysuit and skirt set, featuring a heart-shaped cut out on the chest and a bow back detail.
• Each color set features unique words on the bodysuit butt and the skirt strips.
• Skirts come in size XS-4XL. Skirt waist elastic band could be adjusted with a button for extremely high fitting rate. Three crotch Buttons for easy dressing and a secure fit.
• Thicker, higher quality fabric than other brands that are shaped to fit the human body. No loose-fitting sacks!
• Made of 95% (thick, not sheer!) organic cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many body types.
LittleForBig is a fun, cutesy roleplay store specializing in high quality stretch-fit cotton clothing with bright, vibrant prints and patterns.
Most LittleForBig bodysuits are made of 95% (thick, not sheer!) organic cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many body types.
Unlike other brands, LittleForBig products are made to hug the body for a snug and secure fit, that is plus-size friendly (our size range covers XS – XXXXL !)
Hallmarks of our brand include crotch snaps on our bodysuits – for ease of dressing and to avoid awkward undressing in restrooms! – as well as adjustable shoulder straps, high quality satin bows, soft-on-skin mesh, breathable cotton, and stretchy adjustable elastic waistbands in our skirts.
All of our items are shipped in discreet packaging and offer USA-based email support.
Available sizes Extra Small (XS) through 4X large (XXXXL).
The most critical measurement is the “Length” which is best measured with a cloth measuring tape while wearing a t-shirt. Start at the collar in the back running down the back and through the legs, up to the collar in front. Divide this measurement by two and compare to the listed length.
There is a size chart picture on every product page photo gallery. Please compare your measurements to the size chart. Feel free to ask questions with your measurements – chest, waist, hips, and height.