- New Arrivals
- Adult Toys
- Create Account
- Become a Distributor
- Newsletter SignUp
- Worldwide stores
• LittleForBig exclusive Candy Gloss transparent design features gummy candy feel.
• Two pacifiers in one pack. True adult sized pacifier. Adult sized both teat and extra large shield. Teat Size: 1.6 inch Long x 1.2 inch Wide; Pacifier Shield Size: 2.6 inch Wide x 1.9 inch Tall.
• High quality soft, natural silicone nipple. BPA, and latex free – see details in product descriptions below.
• Reported to increase cuteness and reduce snoring; calms and satisfies sucking urge.
• LittleForBig United States based customer service ensure the best customer experiences.
This adult sized pacifier will definitely quiet your big baby. With a larger nipple, guard, and ring then a true adult sized pacifier. It will be your favorite.
This brand new adult size pacifier features a super soft and crystal clear silicone nipple. It’s perfect for anyone who likes a truly adult sized pacifier.
Teat Size: 1.6 inch Long x 1.2 inch Wide; Pacifier Shield Size: 2.6 inch Wide x 1.9 inch Tall.
Colors/Styles available: Pink & Green set, Blue & Purple set, Black & Crystal set.
Come with the pacifiers is LittleForBig Branded box (see picture), insuring the best quality available on the market.
Physical Therapy Use This pacifier can be comfortably sucked by an adult with tremendous benefit.
Recent studies have also shown that pacifier use among adults may cut down or completely eliminate snoring. This enables those suffering from snoring to enjoy sound sleep themselves and make sure that their family members get their rest at night as well. It uses the same principle as swallowing. When a subject sucks on the pacifier, the tongue rests behind teeth. When the tongue remains motionless, soft palate no longer vibrates and consequently it prevents sound from occurring in the first place. In addition, while holding the pacifier in his mouth, the person is not inclined to open his mouth. Reportedly they manage to cure 7 out of 10 people from snoring. In an unfamiliar playroom, babies accompanied by their pacifier evidenced more play and demonstrated less distress than did babies without them. Pacifiers should be considered to be attachment objects, similar to other security objects like blankets. They are excellent at soothing and calming even adults. The widespread occurrence of attachments to pacifiers as well as their importance as security objects should reassure parents that they are a normal part of development for a majority of babies.
These are BPA, and latex free