- BODYCON FIT – Made of a soft, lightweight, high-quality blend of polyester and Spandex fabric designed to flatter the human body.
- DARLING QUALITY – Vibrant gingham print with an adorable “Baby” patch, side seam entry pockets, and lacy edging provide the special details of a hand-made item without compromising quality.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS – Adjust the straps to perfectly fit you with the traditional metal overall brackets.
- GREAT FOR EVERYDAY USE -These short overalls are comfortable and amazingly versatile.It’s great for the casual work place ,school wear, and every day cuteness.
- VERSATILE AESTHETIC – Pair these overalls with a white t and sneakers to be a casual princess, dress them up with a lacy blouse, or wear them over our onesies! Be a Babydoll your own way.
LittleForBig feature adorable prints and bright colors to bring out the kid in you!
LittleForBig is a fun, cutesy roleplay store specializing in high quality stretch-fit cotton clothing with bright, vibrant prints and patterns.
Most LittleForBig bodysuits are made of 95% (thick, not sheer!) organic cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many body types.
Unlike other brands, LittleForBig products are made to hug the body for a snug and secure fit, that is plus-size friendly (our size range covers XS – XXXXL !)
Hallmarks of our brand include crotch snaps on our bodysuits – for ease of dressing and to avoid awkward undressing in restrooms! – as well as adjustable shoulder straps, high quality satin bows, soft-on-skin mesh, breathable cotton, and stretchy adjustable elastic waistbands in our skirts.
All of our items are shipped in discreet packaging and offer USA-based email support.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SIZE.
Available sizes Extra Small (XS) through 4X large (XXXXL).
The most critical measurement is the “Length” which is best measured with a cloth measuring tape while wearing a t-shirt. Start at the collar in the back running down the back and through the legs, up to the collar in front. Divide this measurement by two and compare to the listed length.
There is a size chart picture on every product page photo gallery. Please compare your measurements to the size chart. Feel free to ask questions with your measurements – chest, waist, hips, and height.
Please find the size chart on product page photo gallery. Please take your measurements and compare them with the size chart. Feel free to contact us for sizing help!
Related Post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @daydreamprincess_ ・・・ ~ ~ Overall from @littleforbig ~ ~ 🌼🧸 #pastel #pale #tumblrgirl #aesthetic #daydreamprincess #internetprincess #harajuku #cute #kawaiibabe #aesthetictumblr #kawaiigirl #kawaiifashion #kawaii #harajukufashion #pastelfeed #aestheticoutfit #kawaiiaesthetics #jfashion #outfitideas #outfitinspiration #littleforbig #blackmilkclothing 🧸🌼