As Cosplay Magic School Onesie Skirt Set Series are discontiuned to produce, they are available only in the United States currently. Customers outside the United States ,including Hawaii,Alaska,Guam,Virgin Islands,Puerto Rico, please DO NOT purchase this item. Orders outside of the U.S. will be cancelled and refunded.
- Cosplay magical girls onesie and skirt set with front bow and striped collar & skirt
- Skirts come in size XS-4XL. Each skirt waist elastic band could be adjusted with a button for extremely high fitting rate.
- Thicker, higher quality fabric than other brands that is shaped to fit the human body. No loose-fitting sacks!
- Made of 95% (thick, not sheer!) organic cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many body types.
- Thickness of fabric is suited for supporting the weight and bulk of a diaper, including cloth diapers.
- Three crotch snaps for easy dressing/dressing and a secure fit – no awkward undressing in the restroom!
LittleForBig feature adorable prints and bright colors to bring out the kid in you!
LittleForBig is a fun, cutesy roleplay store specializing in high quality stretch-fit cotton clothing with bright, vibrant prints and patterns.
Most LittleForBig bodysuits are made of 95% (thick, not sheer!) organic cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many body types.
Unlike other brands, LittleForBig products are made to hug the body for a snug and secure fit, that is plus-size friendly (our size range covers XS – XXXXL !)
Hallmarks of our brand include crotch snaps on our bodysuits – for ease of dressing and to avoid awkward undressing in restrooms! – as well as adjustable shoulder straps, high quality satin bows, soft-on-skin mesh, breathable cotton, and stretchy adjustable elastic waistbands in our skirts.
All of our items are shipped in discreet packaging and offer USA-based email support.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SIZE.
Available sizes Extra Small (XS) through 4X large (XXXXL).
The most critical measurement is the “Length” which is best measured with a cloth measuring tape while wearing a t-shirt. Start at the collar in the back running down the back and through the legs, up to the collar in front. Divide this measurement by two and compare to the listed length.
There is a size chart picture on every product page photo gallery. Please compare your measurements to the size chart. Feel free to ask questions with your measurements – chest, waist, hips, and height.
Related Post on Instagram